Scafell Pike Summit Guided Walk
Welcome to the Scafell Pike Summit Guided Walk.
This guided walk runs weekly throughout the season, so please have a look at our events and choose your date. If the dates do not suit contact us to make arrangements.
Included In This Service
- Summit and Beyond guides are very experienced, encouraging and relaxed
- Our guide will be with you all day to keep you safe and answer any questions
- You will receive a welcome pack once you booked your place, including a kit list and food advise etc
- We provide all safety gear
- If you choose, we can take photographs of your adventure so you can focus on enjoying the experience. These will be emailed to you after the adventure.
- We will offer you a discount voucher for any up coming adventures with Summit and Beyond.
About this service
Summit and Beyond offers mountain adventures with a different perspective. Our mission is to reconnect people with nature, inspire confidence, build resilience and teach the skills needed to remain safe in the mountains. Our guides believe that everyone should have the skills to head out into the mountains, so while you are on your guided walk please ask questions and take as much information with you as possible.
This guided walk Starts at Seathwaite Farm Campsite. The route is a nice steady mountain trail all the way to Sty Head Tarn. Sty Head tarn is a beautiful lake high up in the fells and makes for a good photograph.
After Sty Head we will begin our journey along Corridor route. The corridor route is not a well defined trail so be prepared for getting your hands involved, but more so for the amazing views of towering cliffs and deep gullys.
Eventually we join the main path to the summit and the lines of people heading up the tourist route from Wasdale Head. We will reach the summit and f the weather is good we will stop for food and photographs before heading back down corridor route to the valley.
for more information on the route please see our blog post here
Would you prefer a different route to Scafell Pike Summit?
If you are happy with the route we have suggested go ahead and book your place. Would you would like to arrange an alternative route? contact us and we will work with you to create a route that suits your needs.